Upon signing up with DancePlug, you should have received a welcome email with subject line "Confirm your DancePlug account". This email includes a confirmation button, clicking on that button or copying/pasting the link into your browser will take you into your account to create a password.
If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter. Please note that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (internet service provider). Make sure to add danceplug.com to your safe list;
If you still cannot find the welcome email, try the Forgot Password option:
- Go to Forgot Password and click on "REQUEST PASSWORD RESET";
- Enter the email address you registered with;
- An email, containing a one-time login link, will be sent to that address;
- Click the button or copy/paste the link in your browser, this will take you to a one-time login page;
- Click "LOG IN", and you will be taken to your account page where you can setup your password.
If you have tried all of the above, please contact us. It is very important that you add danceplug.com to your safe list or white list, so you receive all pertinent communication from DancePlug.