All DancePlug accounts come with a Profile that can be used to promote oneself as a talent.
- A photo avatar;
- Photos (including a cover photo);
- Contact email, Website and Social media links.
A few things to know
Please note that a profile cannot be created on DancePlug without a subscription. However:
- If your subscription becomes inactive or is canceled, you will still have access to your profile, and you can continue to update it over time without a subscription as long as your account is active.
- If your account is deactivated, your profile and its content will be removed.
Profiles are by default private (non-visible and non-searchable). If you wish to create a profile, you should set it to public. To make your profile public, go to your Settings, then Edit Profile. At the bottom of the page, use the toggle button to make your profile public.
Setting up your profile
Name & Bio
A Profile page comes with a unique URL link, based on the name on your profile. For example, if the profile name is Khalea Matteo, the URL link for your page would be www.danceplug.com/khalea-matteo.
There are 3 different types of photos related to your profile:
- Avatar: A headshot is recommended, since the avatar may be seen at a small size. To edit your avatar, click on the camera icon on the main page of your User Profile Information (above your bio).
- Cover image: This image appears as a banner at the top of your profile page. It is highly recommended to use a high-resolution landscape (horizontal) photo for better results.
- Gallery photos: You can add as many photos you would like, of any shape.
You can add several videos to your profile. Enter the full link of a YouTube or Vimeo video.
In this section you may add any of the following: contact email, website, and any social media links.
Remember that you must have the rights to all content displayed on your profile.