You can manage your subscription from your Account Settings. You can choose to either pause or cancel your subscription.
Pausing or Canceling
- Pausing allows you to halt your subscription for a predetermined time, and easily start again when you are ready to come back. Learn more on pausing subscriptions.
- Cancelling will terminate your subscription. You will keep access to classes until the end of your billing cycle. Please note, we do not offer partial or full refunds.
Our current recurring subscription plans are:
- Class monthly plan ("The Enthusiast")
- Class annual plan ("The Professional")
If you purchased the prepaid class plan "The Apprentice", there is no need for cancelation. This subscription will automatically terminate at the end of the 4-month access.
Canceling your subscription
To cancel your active subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Go to the Settings page by clicking on the "cog" icon in the sidebar menu
- Then go to the Account Settings page by clicking on the "shield" icon in the sidebar menu
- From this page "Subscription & billing information", you will find the option of canceling your subscription.